Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Thank you, Jean, for this award, which is both an honor and a blessing!
Here are the rules if you accept this award. You need to do these things:
1) Name your favorite saint, and why.
2) Name your favorite part of the Mass, and why.
3) Name your favorite part about being a Catholic.
1. My favorite saint is Padre Pio of Pietrelcina. He is an example of patient suffering and a famous man who remained humble. I have a personal reason for devotion to him. My Grandpa James Crafa came from Pietrelcina, in fact he was baptized in the same church only ten years after Padre Pio. Padre Pio's great grandma was Maddelena Crafa, so we might be distant cousins.
2. My favorite part of the Mass is the Consecration because this is when the bread and wine is changed into Christ's body and blood through the miracle of transubstantiation. This is the holiest moment of the entire Mass. (I took this from Jean because I agree with her and she just got a Master's in Theology and used the correct terminology)
3. My favorite part about being a Catholic is being friends with Jesus and being able to receive Him Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity into my own body.
In turn I nominate the following bloggers:Allison Girone