Sunday, April 6, 2008

Meme from Catholic Fire

I have been tagged for this meme by Jean of Catholic Fire.
Here are the rules:
1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 non-important things/habit/quirks about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favourite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.

Seven quirks about myself
1. I watch the EWTN Mass at midnight to fall asleep (yes, I'm a night owl)
2. I have flat feet
3. I have TMJ from writing a blog. I throw out my jaw in concetration and it gives me headaches, so sometimes, I have to wear a warm towel around my head as I blog.
4. I play the violin
5. I had to be pushed to learn the internet; I sure got over that phobia, didn't I?
6. I am addicted to Maeve Binchy novels, and only pick one up when I have three free days
7. That's how I read 1037 pages of Gone with the Wind when I was 13, my mother had to bring food to my room

Seven of my favorite blogs
1. Catholic Fire
2. A Catholic Mom in Hawaii
3. The Divine Gift of Motherhood
4. A Long Island Catholic
5. Et Tu?
6. What Does the Prayer Really Say?
7. The Curt Jester

4 comments:

Elizabeth Kathryn Gerold-Miller said...

I read Gone with the Wind when I was 13 too! I was in 9th grade in the public high school then, and would walk through the hallways with my nose buried in the huge volume. Later I would marry a man whose favorite movie was Gone with the Wind!

Leticia said...

I knew you had excellent taste! Seriously, that book helped me keep some hope, in the midst of the crazy seventies that gentility and femininity was not gone forever.
And I think Margaret Mitchell had a soft spot for Catholics, that family rosary scene was lovely, even in the film, they did a good job, didn't they?

EC Gefroh said...

Was Margaret Mitchell Catholic? I always wondered because of the O'Hara family being Catholic.

Wow, blogging can be dangerous to your health? :-)

Mahalo Leticia!

Jennifer @ Conversion Diary said...

Very interesting! And I'm honored to have made the list.