Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm giving a talk on reaching the hearts and minds of youth for pro-life

Each year, at the March for Life, there are hundreds of thousands of youthful marchers, yet few of them are from the Northeast.Why is that?
 On Saturday, October 30, at the Holy Angels Pro-life Outreach Conference in South Meriden, CT,  I will be speaking on how to reach the youth of Connecticut with the pro-life message.
In preparation for this talk, I am looking up youth groups in CT to recommend.
My research on pro-life youth groups in CT has led me to YLife who are sponsoring a pro-life youth conference at Holy Apostles Seminary this Saturday from 9 to 5. The cost is only $15 including lunch, and the speaker, Fr Tad Pacholczyk of the National Catholic Bioethics Center is top notch. See their blog for registration information, but rest assured you can register at the door for the same low price.

Learn why the Church has always opposed IVF, and meet some pro-life youth.
Be inspired by the Culture of Life among youth.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Billy Atwell said...

Good luck on your upcoming talk! I pray it goes well.

I'm glad you recommended Fr. Tad Pacholczyk. I have read a little of his work, but never heard him speak. I understand him to be awesome.