Saturday, November 18, 2006

This is my second blog

I began blogging on October first of this year, at http://causa-nostrae-laetitiae.blogspot.com/ and have found it to be very fulfilling and a bit frustrating. Frustrating technically, which, little by little, I'm overcoming, but my blog had an identity crisis. Was I a Catholic Homeschooling Mom blogger, or a religion and political commenter?

Now I have a separate blog for each of my personalities. This is my mommy blog.Here you will find the day to day life of a homeschooling mom of three girls, including Christina with Down Syndrome.

3 comments:

Alice Gunther said...

Oh, how fun! I get to be the first commenter on this blog too! What an honor!

nil said...

And I'm the second!!!
Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

Ouiz said...

Good idea! My blog is a "little bit of everything," and sometimes I feel like I have no focus.

I look forward to reading more of your posts.