Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Jerome Lejeune Foundation

Many of my readers have heard me praise the good work of the Jerome Lejeune Foundation which has a clinic in France which treats people with Down syndrome and funds ethical research projects worldwide to improve the cognition of those with Down syndrome.
If you haven't then you can read my articles about the Foundation here and about Dr Lejeune himself from his daughter here. I wrote the entry on Jerome Lejeune for the Encyclopedia of Catholic Social Thought which will be published next year. We owe so much to this valiant man who is also a candidate for sainthood.
I would like to ask my readers to LIKE the Jerome Lejeune Foundation on Facebook to show your support for the pro-life legacy of Dr Lejeune.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: