Wednesday, January 24, 2007

More Photos from the March for Life

A lady from Virginia is trying to organize homeschoolers into a pro-life group. The website is www.homeschoolersforlife.com I told her we are mostly active in pro-life here on Long Island, but not as a unified group. It's something to consider, as it would send a powerful message about homeschooling.
Christina was so cold (we were mostly inside, and only ventured out for an hour of the March) but she reached out to Sr. Katherine of the Sisters of Life, whom we see regularly. We marched with them in Manhattan on the Feast of the Holy Innocents.
This young man was handing out literature for my friend Sam Brownback and needed a hat and pair of gloves desperately. I told him he was in good company.
Isn't this a striking photo with the Blessed Mother next to him?
I wonder if it's a sign?!



Fr. Thomas J. Euteneuer of Human Life International was waiting to be interviewed by EWTN, when I asked him to pose for this photo. He gave me permission to use his weekly email on my blogs. He is a tireless crusader for the rights of the unborn.

Susan Andrews Brindle and her sister. She is the sister of pro-life activist Joan Andrews Bell, and has written the series of children's books, "The Catepillar Who Went to Mass", and "The Preborn Christ". I told her I marched with Chris Bell her brother-in-law(Joan's husband) and son in New York. Pro-life people get to be a big family in the trenches, and this is our family reunion.

1 comment:

EC Gefroh said...

How is Joan doing? She is a true hero!