Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ite ad Joseph Go to Joseph

For a world that's longing for authentic fatherhood, St. Joseph has the answers. Go to St. Joseph.
Dan Lynch has an article here on the approved apparitions of Our Lady of America to Sr. Mildred Neuzil which occured between 1957 and her death at age 83 in the year 20000,
"On the eve of his Feast, March 18, 1958, St. Joseph came to Sister and said:
All Fatherhood is blest in me whom the Eternal Father chose as His representative on earth, the Virgin-Father of His own Divine Son. Through me the Heavenly Father has blessed all fatherhood, and through me He continues and will continue to do so till the end of time.
My spiritual fatherhood extends to all God's children, and together with my Virgin Spouse I watch over them with great love and solicitude.
Fathers must come to me, small one, to learn obedience to authority: to the Church always, as the mouthpiece of God, to the laws of the country in which they live, insofar as these do not go against God and their neighbor.
Mine was perfect obedience to the Divine Will, as it was shown and made known to me by the Jewish law and religion. To be careless in this is most displeasing to God and will be severely punished in the next world.
Let fathers also imitate my great purity of life and the deep respect I held for my Immaculate Spouse. Let them be an example to their children and fellowmen, never willfully doing anything that would cause scandal among God's people.
Fatherhood is from God, and it must take once again its rightful place among men."
HT Catholic Exchange

No comments: