Saturday, May 2, 2009

May is the month of Mary

Sometimes I get so distracted, I overlook feast day. However, I continually give thanks to a gracious God who sends me reminders to stay close to Him.
Yesterday, without remembering it was the first of May, I posted about Christina's devotion to the rosary. May is the month of Mary, as my friend at Totus Tuus blog reminds me. I will be joining her in a series of Marian posts this month.

If you want to participate, you may copy this image and link to her blog. And don't forget the Litany of Our Lady of Loreto where you will find the title of this blog, Cause of Our Joy.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Thank you my friend for joining me.

http://totustuusfamily.blogspot.com/2009/05/something-about-mary-month-to-blog-in.html

With your marian devotion adn readership we are sure to see many honoring Our Blessed Lady on the blogs! :)