Thursday, July 3, 2008

Four Things Meme

Jean at Catholic Fire tagged me for this meme.

Four places I go over and over:
1. Church
2. My parents house
3. The local public school where Christina receives her therapies
4. the library


Four people who email me regularly
1. A Homeschooling Thespian
2. Pascendi
3. Elizabeth
4. Monica


Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. on my pool deck
2. at my mother's house
3. a Chinese Buffet, so we can get the food quickly and Christina doen't get restless and run around the restaurant
4. a picnic in the park


Four places I would rather be right now:
1. in the mountains
2. at the ocean
3. in Rome, meeting Pope Benedict
4. in front of the Blessed Sacrament

Four TV shows I watch all the time
1. Sunday Night Live with Fr. Groeschel
2. The World Over
3. Life on the Rock
4. Living His Life Abundantly


Four words which best describe you
enthusiastic
impetuous
loyal
generous


Four favorite old school actors
Audrey Hepburn

Maureen O'Hara
Gregory Peck
Jimmy Stewart


Four favorite "old School" TV game shows
Jeopardy

Password
Kids say the Darndest Things
That's My Line

Four Favorite "old school" TV shows
The Andy Griffith Show

Leave it To Beaver
Patty Duke
The Flying Nun

List four things you liked best about Christmas when you were a child
1. family gatherings
2. setting up the Christmas tree and sitting behind it in a special corner playing with my toys
3. visiting the stores all decorated in the city
4. the Christmas play at Mass


List the four things you liked best about Halloween when you were a child
1.getting dressed up
2.candy
3.trick-or-treating
4.parties


List the four
things you did not like about growing up
1.the ugly culture of the seventies
2.junior high; need I say more?
3.public school teachers who taught lies about the Catholic Church
4.having no sisters


List four events that impacted your life
1. seeing Pope John Paul II as a teenager
2. My Cursillo Weekend
3. my wedding to Francisco
4. becoming the mother of three lovely girls and three saints in heaven

I tag A Homeschooling Thespian, and Elizabeth.
Anyone who wants to play is tagged.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Kathryn Gerold-Miller said...

This is an interesting one and thanks for tagging me! I will have to take the list with my on my upcoming road trip and ponder it!