Friday, September 26, 2008

How to make your teenage daughter cry

Tonight we were housecleaning for Dad's arrival from work. While I was busy in the bathrooms, I got my very first invite on a Hollywood junket; free plane, hotel, etc. to see a preview of High School Musical III as a film critic. Several other writers were invited, and one beat me to accepting it.
I made the mistake of telling Gabbi who accompanied me to Hollywood for the first time to see the premiere of "Mr Blue Sky", only we paid for that trip.
She won't let me leave the computer now.
Sigh. At least I don't have to fret about what I would wear!

2 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Oh no! I feel your daughter's pain!

Elizabeth Kathryn Gerold-Miller said...

You're either having a great week or an awful week of sympathizing with the sorrows your successes have inflicted on your children! They'll laugh about it in years to come, I'm sure!