Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award

Thanks to Theresa Thomas and Patti McGuire Armstrong over at Stories for the Homeschool Heart blog for awarding me "The Versatile Blogger Award". They are the editors of the book I contributed to by the same name, and have given me the opportunity to be included with some of my favorite Mom bloggers.

To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:
  • Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Pass it along to 5 blogs you’ve recently discovered and enjoy
  • Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award
Seven facts about me:
1. I speak fluent Spanish and very halting French.
2. I love to garden but since I became a writer, well, the weeds won!
3. I am a diabetic, but thanks to "The Light Weigh" a wonderful Catholic weight loss program, I am replacing overeating with prayer. My goal is to throw out the diabetes and blood pressure medication, and keep up with my active girls. And look good for my upcoming television show. . .more on that later!
4. I stopped riding my bike for twenty years, but this summer, I began riding again.No accidents yet.
5. I love to cook old family favorite recipes handwritten by my Irish Gran and my Italian Nana.
6. I love to pray the rosary with the lights off and the candles burning on the family altar.
7. Something about mountains calls to my heart; last Sunday my family climbed Mount Greylock for the first time, the highest mountain in Massachusetts with Kristin's family (see nomination below).

I nominate the following bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
Jean of Catholic Fire
Esther of A Catholic Mom in Hawaii
Kristin of 11 on my Own
Monica at Monkey Musings
Kimberlee at Pondered in My Heart

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Leticia, it was nice learning something new about you. Mahalo for the award!

Leticia said...

My pleasure, Esther, your blog is a masterpiece.