Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A letter from Ronald Reagan (shamelessly stolen and adapted by me)

Dear Saint Valentine,

I am writing to you about a handsome young man who has been in this household for 20 years now…
I have a request to make of you but before doing so feel you should know more about him. For one thing he has 2 hearts – his own and mine. I am not complaining. I gave him mine willingly and like it right where it is…
My request of you is – could you on this day whisper in his ear that someone loves him very much & more & more each day? Also tell him, this "someone" would run down like a dollar clock without him so he must always stay where he is.
Then tell him if he wants to know who that "someone" is to just turn his head to the left. I'll be across the room waiting to see if you told him. If you'll do this for me I'll be very happy knowing that he knows I love him with all my heart.

Thank you,
– Someone
Bookmark and Share

No comments: