Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Prolife Youth Activism Conference

I am helping to organize a pro-life youth activism conference here at the Academy of the Holy Family. I will be co-moderator and the speaker on how to become a prolife activist online. In order to reach the largest possible audience, we will have the Friars stream the conference live on AirMaria.
Keep the afternoon of Saturday, March 28 open, and stay tuned for more details. I hope to link the conference on Facebook for a really large audience, and get some interesting visual aids going. All this while teaching Literature and keeping up with the children.
I'll be counting on your prayers for this, my friends.

2 comments:

SQUELLY said...

This sounds amazing! I only wish we could organise something like this in England. (Hi! by the way -just stumbled on your blog and am really enjoying it!)

Anonymous said...

Here's a great pro life video that aired on EWTN last night from Priests For Life entitled: "Raise Your Hand"

http://www.priestsforlife.org/images/index.aspx?flv=RYH_650x366