Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Tough Meme for Women

Jean at Catholic Fire tagged me for this meme:
Name 7 Things You Like About Yourself
1. Despite some bad behavior on my part, and difficult trials in my life, I have never left my beloved Jesus, or the Church He founded.
2. I've been a dedicated mother to my three girls, giving them the last nine years of my life for their homeschool education.
3. I continue to fight, however unsuccessfully the 'battle of the bulge' and get out with my girls and exercise regularly.
4. I have recently begun to successfully pursue the dream of becoming a writer, something which I have cherished since elementary school.
5. I have done my best to use this opportunity of having a public platform to serve Christ and the Culture of Life.
6. I am a loyal wife and friend.
7. I constantly try to grow spiritually, by saying the rosary, going to adoration, doing spirtual reading, attending Mass during the week whenever possible, attending conferences, and talking about the Faith with my family and friends to help them grow as well.
I tag anyone who wants to feel good about themselves! Just leave me a comment so I can go and read your 7 good things about yourself. Don't be shy, just give God the glory, and brag away!

1 comment:

Jean Heimann said...

Great Answers, Leticia!

Very sincere!