Tuesday, November 6, 2007

For all my prayer warriors, THANK YOU!

I pulled up 20 minutes early to pick up Christina from pre-school wondering whether I would be able to see her from the window of the classroom. Within seconds, her little head popped up and spotted our van, and tearfully demanded to go home from her first day in preschool. Her teachers said, that things were going well until then. Oh well, now I know not to park so close to the school!
Thank you, my friends, for all for your prayerful support, from England through Kansas to Hawaii, the Catholic blogging community had my little girl wrapped in love from Heaven during her first day in preschool in two years. The other mothers seemed to accept the fact that she needed a special teacher, and has Down syndrome, and as I said, her teachers are great.
God is good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful..

Jean Heimann said...

Thanks for the report, Leticia. I'll continue to pray that all goes well for your little saint.