Saturday, November 24, 2007

Please pray for Hannah Cate

Hannah Cate is a little girl with Down syndrome from Georgia. She has been diagnosed with a rare form of leukemia. I am asking for you to join with me in asking the intercession of Servant of God, Dr. Jerome Lejeune, for Hannah's healing. Here is a note from a friend of the family.
Thanks so much for agreeing to pray for my daughter's friend, Hannah Cate. John and Joan (my aunt and uncle) told me that the link I sent out didn't work. First, I think you have to "register" at the site, using this link Hannah Cate's site is here
I think the registration is to keep visitor accountability. She is having a real rough time right now, so we all truly appreciate your prayers. Please feel free to pass this on to any other prayer warriors you know! The more the better ;-)
As a fellow homeschooler, I hope I get to meet you sometime. The Collins family homeschools as well. Hope you have a truly blessed Christmas season. Thanks again for storming heaven with us...
Sincerely,
Pat Fenner

2 comments:

Jean Heimann said...

Leticia,

I will be praying for her - especially during my Holy Hour in Eucharistic Adoration.

God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Will certainly pray...