Thursday, May 22, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend Campout

Over this weekend, my family will be camping as close to this wonderful campout as possible. We can't actually participate as it's a father-son outing (what a great idea!) however we will be joining them for Holy Mass on Sunday at the Friary. That way our somewhat disheveled appearance won't make us stand out in the crowd!
I will be taking lots of photos which I'll post here when I return. We are also discerning whether to move to Griswold this summer. So far, the answer seems to be "yes", our finances say we can afford a modest home, we found two great Catholic schools and more that one wonderful church for Sunday Mass, and my husband is willing to relocate his job.
I have applied for a part time job up there to help pay school tuition, an expense we aren't used to; so one or two more pieces have to fall into place, including securing a school which will accept Christina.

We will be praying a lot, attending adoration, and just plain family fun, with my parents who are joining us, and some friends on their way back from Boston. We are anticipating a wonderful weekend.

Have a blessed weekend, and Feast of Corpus Christi.

No comments: