1. Which actor do you think hasn't gotten the attention he/she deserves?
That's easy: Jim Caviezel who should be up to his eyeballs in decent film offers since "The Passion of the Christ", but he has virtually disappeared.
Has anyone seen him since "I am David"?
2. What is your favorite movie line?
Olympia Dukakis in "Fried Green Tomatoes" said, at Julia Robert's character Shelby's funeral "that which doesn't kill us, makes us stronger". Pithy yet so true.
3. What is the absolute worst movie you've ever seen?
"The Rocky Horror Picture Show" hands down. Why that film had a devoted cult following is one of life's mysteries.
4. Is there a movie you hated when you first saw it and then later had to admit you were wrong?
I hated "Moonstruck" till I realized that the overacting was intented to mimic Italian opera, the central theme of the film. Once I got that, it has become one of my all time favorites.
5. What is your biggest guilty pleasure movie - the one you're ashamed you enjoy?
"The Exorcism of Emily Rose" you're not supposed to 'enjoy' exorcism movies, but it's good when the Catholics win for a change!
I will tag the following bloggers with this meme but if you want to participate, go ahead. I ask that you offer a link back here and that you tag three other people.
Consider yourself tagged:
Jean of Catholic Fire
Esther of A Catholic Mom in Hawaii
Elizabeth of The Divine Gift of Motherhood